Saturday, October 01, 2005

time flies like an arrow (and fruit flies like banana!)

"If you don't succeed, try again. If you still don't succeed, give up. No use being silly about it."

Just a quick note of apology: sorry to everyone for not replying to emails. I've been so busy... I don't start my homework until late and I have so much of it so I'm gonna collapse any day now. So because of practicing rhyming skills with kat, i now have become a real natural rhymer. Haha kidding. but at math, i was bored out of my wits i starting writing poetry. i am in shock with myself mainly because i hate poetry. so here it is:

A Poem for Math
My eyes struggle ferociously,
In a fight they cannot win.
they lose and close slowly.
is sleeping in class a sin?

Apparently so
my teacher barks "are you with us?"
I reply "hell NO"
"young lady stay after class!"

haha i know it's stupid but i wrote it so i wouldn't fall asleep. we have assigned seats and im in the front row so it would NOT be a good idea 2 doze off since i'd definately get caught. so a while ago fran asked me how many nicknames i hav at ssc. i never realized i had so many.

nat, notty, nutty, natty, na-ta-lie, typhoon, chicken pie girl

i dont remember the others.

i heart YOU.
im afraid to show it
you'd immediately know it
im not some love-sick fool
just a silly girl w/ a crush on you.